Sunday, September 13, 2009

Finding and Making Friends that will Last an Eternity

What exactly makes the difference between a friend, a best friend and an acquaintance? A big part of it probably has to do with the experiences you go through together. A friend relationship that has gone through some struggles and some really hard times together is likely to last a much longer time than another friend relationship.
I find that when you really, truly care about someone, and you serve them, you also create a bond that lasts longer, into the eternities. Giving to others is one of the best ways to better yourself and it will always gain you many good friends.
I have found some wonderful friends that have helped me in so many ways and they are always there for me even when I don't deserve it. Constantly when I find myself depressed or hurting inside I immediately have friends or family members that I can call or text and they always help and comfort me.
Some of my very best friends are my family members. My sister and my mom have been the biggest support to me since I came to College. I have been here one week and already it is hard, very hard. Certain circumstances have discouraged me, but my family has been there to pick me right back up again.
I would like to dedicate this blog to a few people. First of all my family: Mom and Dad, Cache, Mauri, Jacob and Brett. I love you guys sooo much. Next I want to recognize my dearest and closest friends: Jordan, Robert, Janae, Julia, Parker and Donovan. And also to my newest friend, Sarah. I don't know if I would have been able to survive this week without her. I love you all, never forget that I am always thinking about you. Thanks for always being there and looking out for me when I needed it the most.

2 comments:

  1. Amen Sister. And don't worry, you'll get used to the whole college life. So, do you text now then? E-mail me if you do and I'll send you my phone number so we can exchange messages or somehting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "There is a magnet in your heart that will attract true friends. That magnet is unselfishness, thinking of others first...when you learn to live for others, they will live for you."

    I must also add that "Everyone is a friend, until they prove otherwise."

    A mirror reflects a man’s face, but what he is really like is shown by the kind of friends he chooses.

    I agree that:
    True friendship stand still in all situation. And Good friends always be there for you in need.

    ReplyDelete